background

Monday, April 25, 2011

St. George!

Over the weekend we went down to St. George with the Alters and Olsons. We drove down after work on Thursday with Kelsie, Orrin, and Zoe. I was a little bit worried about how the babies would do on the way down there, but luckily they did great! We were very lucky! The trip was awesome! Definitely a needed get-a-way! We spent our days swimming in the pool and just kinda walking around and loving the warm weather. Kelsie, Orrin, Matt, and I were all talking about how much fun it would be to all move down there. Oh how I wish sometimes. I don't know if I ever could though. Here are a few pictures that Kelsie (the family photographer) got from our lovely trip.

On our way to ST GEORGE!


Cohen is waiting patiently to eat some yummy food.


Getting ready for his first swim!!!


I Love this picture! Cohen and Daddy went down the slide at the park.


Stunna shades!


ONE....TWO....THREE.... down you go..


Grandma and Grandpa swimmin.


One of my favorite family pictures.


Cohen wanted to hold Zoe's hand so bad!


Going down the slide together!


Daddy got a good laugh out of him by throwing him in the air.

I love our family! 

1 comment:

  1. You have the most adorable family EVER! Seriously, I'm so happy we had kids close together. It makes every family get-together SO MUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete