background

Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Calling...

Last week the primary president called Matt's phone asking for me...


I got a little bit excited and yet a little bit nervous. 


I guess that there is a sister in our ward that is going to teach english in Japan for 7 weeks, and they need a substitute. That's where I come in. She wanted to know if I would be interested in teaching for 7 weeks. 


Of course I said yes! I have been wanting to be in primary for a long time, and now I can be.


I sat in on the class today and loved it! The kids are great, and very.... enthusiastic haha. I am teaching the Valiant 11 class. 


I'm pretty stoked people! That's all :D


I am so excited to have a calling that I kind of know what I am doing. I also have a calling in the relief society, but I have NO idea what I am supposed to do. So I am hoping that this calling will help me and Matt become a bit more interactive with our ward!

4 comments:

  1. That's so fun! I was the sunbeam teacher in our old ward. We just moved this weekend so I'm hoping I get another fun calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will LOVE primary! It is SO much fun You'll be an awesome teacher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats way exciting! your gonna be great!

    ReplyDelete