background

Monday, January 31, 2011

Back to Work I Go...

My day started out waking up to Cohen in my bed :) Even though he was crying because he was so hungry I couldn't help but feel relieved to see him!

You see last night I had a dream that I left Cohen at a babysitter, and someone came and took him!!! Then randomly brought him back and left him on our porch or something. Anyway...he was all bruised and beat up.! The person that took him had abused him and then brought him back for me to take care of. So now you can understand the relief I felt when i saw his perfect little face in the morning!

That was just the beginning of the day...

After feeding Cohen I had to get everything ready for....MY FIRST DAY BACK AT WORK!! Yes I am not back at work. And Cohen is now spending all day everyday with his lovely grandma's. No matter how much I love both my mom and mother-in-law, I am sceptical at how well they will be able to take care of Cohen (compared to me). I trust them and just need to let it happen, but I am having a bit of a problem... HA.

So I get to work and have tons to do! Re-certs are here and a ton of S.O.P. revisions. Basically I WAS the floor lead and now I have to relearn everything. It sucks. Then on top of being new but not really, there is this girl there that thinks she can be a better lead than both Julie and I. Ugh...work bites.! Luckily when I called grandma Kelly at lunch she reassured me that everything was okay with Cohen and that he was being a good little munchkin and that I just need to relax. :) So I did just that. I went back to work and kicked some butt! (I'll show Maddie) ha.

The only thing that stinks right now is that I thought I was going to be coming home to see my little man, and grandma kelly isn't home...and she isn't answering her phone. So what am I doing now?..Talkin to whoever is reading this thing. Basically venting about how sucky my day has been...and how I have yet to see my little man... :( it's killing me!

Luckily...Pot roast is for dinner! mmm my favorite!

3 comments:

  1. You're a strong lady :) Cohen is so lucky to have an awesome mom. Kelly and your mom will be great! He is going to be sooo spoiled while you're at work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I love when people get blogs! :) Mine is private so you'll have to send me your email address on facebook so I can add you too. Cohen is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pissed, I just wrote a nice long comment, then it got deleted. In a nut shell I wrote:

    1. that dream is creepy.
    2. being a working mom sucks, I can definitely sympathize.
    3. it will slowly get better.. or at least you will enjoy the moments you have with him even more. :)
    4. the grandma's will get better... they wont be able to replace you by any means, but they will start to be able to know Cohen's "rhythm" throughout the day.
    5. kick maddie's butt!
    6. Yay for blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete