background

Monday, January 31, 2011

Go Jazz!

The Alter family went to a Jazz game last night! It was awesome.


Greg Miller (Larry H. Miller's son) lives in Matt's parents ward. So every year he gives the ward tickets to the skybox. We were so lucky that there were two tickets left over! I don't think that neither Matt or I have ever been in the sky box.


Orrin, Kelsie, and Zoe came and picked us up, when we got to the Energy Solutions Arena we had to find the elevator that would take us up to dinner. Finding the elevator wasn't hard, but getting on it was a difficult task... There was a large line waiting for us when we got to the elevator. When we finally got up to the 6th floor, I think it was the 6th floor might have been the 5th, anyway...There was a large banquet waiting for us, with tons of food! There was Prime Rib, mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies, and yummy dessert!. We got so spoiled!.


After dinner was over and the game was about to start we found some seats on half court. We woke up Cohen and took some very cute pictures and when Kelsie posts them on her blog I will post some as well haha..


In this skybox there were free concessions as well! Nachos, popcorn and drinks. I loved it! haha Being spoiled is the best.


Cohen and Zoe did so good at their first basketball game. They didn't cry or whine or anything, well just a little bit ha. Cohen and Zoe were hanging out on a table most of the game and were loving every second of it! haha





 Zoe watching the Jazz play hard :) She is so stinkin cute!


Cohen was cheering so hard!





Here are the two little munchkins hangin out on the back table!
Having a good ol' time :)


Saturday we are going to be hanging out with Kelli, Lars, Randi, John, Amber, and Eric! I am so excited to see them. I miss all my friends! Being married is kinda hard, we never see our friends. But I guess its okay as long as Matt and I have each other and Cohen haha :)

I love my family! They are my entire world, I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have them in my life.

Here are a few extra pictures!


Jake and Jason wanted to play house! haha.


The Alter Family


The Farmer Family

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! That was such a fun night! We need to go again one of these days... (except, instead of the skybox, we'll have to sit in the nosebleed section. haha)

    ReplyDelete