background

Friday, January 28, 2011

Round 3?

This is my third blog now! I tried to start one about an hour ago and apparently it didn't work...hmmm. So anywho.... a lot has happened since my last blog that i had...


Matt and I bought a TOWNHOUSE! I love being here. We have lived here for about 3 months and have had a ball trying to decorate. Matt is on my case all the time about hanging pictures, but I just don't know where to put anything haha.. So far we have quite a few things hung up and are still in the process of making it our own. One room that i got decorated first was our new little addition Cohen's room. It was so fun putting everything together for when he arrived.. Cohen Matthew Alter was born on November 22, 2010! He weighed 8 pounds 11 ounces, and 20 inches long. He is amazing! I can't believe how much i can love him so fast! haa. He is now almost 9 weeks old! How time flies!


*He now can sit up with a little bit of us holding his arms.
*He can basically stand on his own (But doesn't have any balance)
*He smiles like crazy when you talk to him!
*I swear he says mom when he cries lol!
*He loves tummy time.
*He eats like its nobodies buisness!
*He sleeps through the night! (Which Matt and I love!)
*He has a favorite blanket already. It does wonders!






He is growing up so fast and I hate that I have to leave him so soon. :(


I have to go back to work on Monday and I dreading it.. I miss him even when he is taking his nap in his crib..I don't know how I am going to handle being away from him for 8 hours at a time.. :(


I am currently trying to find a new job. And its not really working that well.. But on the other hand Matt has job opportunities coming out of his ears! I don't know how someone can be so good at getting jobs! It drives me insane. But I am so proud of Matt for trying so hard to provide for our new little family!


Lets see...
Matt and I have been so blessed. It has been a miracle having Cohen here with us. We thank Heavenly Father every single day for sending us our little ball of joy and for all the many blessing he has given us.


p.s. your welcome kelsie :) ha

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha.. yay!!! I love it! You finally started a blog! ...again... haha I will comment on every single one of your posts if you promise to keep it updated! :)

    Cohen is a freakin' stud! You guys have the most adorable family!

    ReplyDelete