background

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Boat Show

On Friday Grandpa Dave took all of us to the boat show. Cohen was such a little trooper, as was Zoe. :) It was pretty fun to go and see all the amazing boats, but I think that this show was much more fun for Matt, Jake, Orrin, and Dave. Kelsie and I just kind of followed around. Still fun though.

Here is Cohen expressing his annoyance at being in a car seat instead of inside the boats!!


Daddy and Cohen sitting inside one of the many boats we saw that day.


Mommy and Cohen


GO BYU!!! Yes everyone I think I am converting to the Y... Sorry UTAH.


Awe, our little family!



It was so funny, Matt was just holding Cohen and we went to take a picture of him and Zoe on an engine and as soon as Matt put Cohen up there Cohen just passed out. He is so stinking cute! So here is Cohen taking his power nap before we got to the big boats!



The boat show was a success I think. Matt seems to think that this is going to become an annual thing. Which is okay with me as long as grandpa Dave pays every year haha :)

1 comment:

  1. haha I agree, if Grandpa Dave pays, I'm all for it. (I'll do anything if it's free! haha)

    PS~ Cohen is a freakin' stud! I love that he'll sleep anywhere! (Even if it is on top of a boat engine!) :)

    ReplyDelete