background

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tax Season...

Tax season has been pretty good to us this year. Except for the fact that we missed out on $8,000.00 by 21 days. When we bought our house we were 21 days off from getting an 8,000 dollar refund!. SUCK!! haha. oh well Se La Vi. (La Vi) :) 
We bought a lap top with some of the tax money we got back, but we are thinking of taking it back and saving that money for when Matt goes to the U. Who knows what will really happen..

Cohen is getting so big..he almost doesn't fit in size 1 diapers anymore. It makes me so sad to see him growing so fast, but at the same time he is getting to be so much more fun. He is smiling all the time and he is starting to realize who both Matt and I are. He was sleeping through the night but recently he has been waking up more.. :( that kinda sucks. haa. He had his 3 month birthday yesterday.. and we really didn't do anything for him haha. We got him some new clothes over the weekend I guess that kind of counts. 

Last night Cohen and I went to Lisa's bridal shower!. It was at the Pie, Cierra, Julie, and Natalie were there. I am so excited that Lisa and Logan are finally getting married. I feel like it was a long time coming, but good for them! :)

So can I just say that UTI's are really sucky!!! I have had one before. I had one right when I got pregnant with Cohen and that sucked, but this one is way worse!! I called my Dr. and I have to wait till tomorrow to get in to pee in a stupid cup! SUCK!!! I feel like I have to pee constantly, but when I go....NOTHING COMES OUT!!! Ugh. Looks like it is going to be a long night. ha

Next post will have pictures I swear! I just need to get some from Kelsie. Cause she is the photographer in the fam.  

3 comments:

  1. So I just wrote a long post and it deleted... I have issues.

    Anywho, First, Zo has the same sleeping issues. I read somewhere that babies with working moms have more sleeping issues because they need more time to bond with their mommies. For example, Zo will pretty much sleep through the night over the weekends, but as soon as monday comes around, her 5:00 a.m. feedings start to show up too. They just miss their mommies!

    Second, I am SO sorry about the UTI. That seriously sucks! Look at the bright side though, at least you can skip work right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cohen is getting big and he's so cute! You look great too for just having a baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy your blog is so cute.....I Love seeing you little Cohen. He is adorable. We should get together soon....love ya!

    ReplyDelete