background

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Week, All Summed Up

Well let's just say it was my first week back to work and my first week away from Cohen. It was kind of hard, but I think I did pretty well. I try so hard to not call very much while I am at work because I find it harder to stay at work ha! So I just let Kelly and my mom do their thing and just hope that Cohen is being the little sweetheart I know he is. The best part about going back to work would be that when I get home and see Cohen, he always seems so happy to see me! Holding him is just a stress reliever in itself. I love being a mom!


Moving onto the weekend....


This weekend was pretty fun. I had Saturday off (which probably won't happen very often)  and we went and saw TANGLED with Julie and Josh. It was such a cute movie, both Matt and I loved it! (Julie cried!!! Don't tell her I told) Before the movie even started Matt leaned over and whispered to me, "Ame, we can buy this movie, K?" It was so funny! Even after the movie all Matt could say was how cute it was and how good he felt that we went and saw a "good" movie. :) He is so cute lol!


Then on Sunday...We went to church and well....I didn't really want to stay for all of church, but I have the best husband ever, and he made us all stay lol! To make it even better I forgot to bring food for Cohen and by the time Relief Society started Cohen was having a complete freak out and so I had to stand outside. Trying to get a hungry baby to stop crying is really hard lol! It doesn't really work out very well.


After church we ran up to Dave and Kelly's for the yummy food and the SUPER BOWL! It was quite the game...(which i didn't really watch)! Green Bay won and took home the trophy! YAY... On the plus side I know Cohen isn't gay! LOL. He was staring at the TV the whole time the game was on! He didn't sleep AT ALL! :)


Over all the week was pretty good. Cohen did pretty good at not having a mommy for some of the day. :) and I did pretty good at being away from him too. Matt is done working for Pinnacle as of today! They are dumb... So now he works only for Geneva which is good, he likes that job a lot better.


 And that's about it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Grrr... I just did a nice long comment and it got deleted. In a nutshell I wrote the following:

    I'm glad Matt approved of you guys buying Tangled, now Orrin and I can borrow it. :)

    I wanna do another photoshoot of Mr. Cohen so I can practice. :)

    and... my personal favorite... I'm very happy you found out Cohen isn't gay. hahaha

    (my other comment was so much better... too bad it got deleted...) (shrug)

    ReplyDelete